TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1)
14Páginas

{{requestButtons}}

Extractos del catálogo

TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 1

Ver 1.0 FRICTION AND WEAR TESTING MACHINE JINAN SHIJIN GROUP CO. w w w . s h i j i n . c n Ve Regional Agent: Headquarters: Beijing Office: Add: No.38 Shangdi West Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100085, China Tel: +86-10-62980816 Fax: +86-10-62985475 E-Mail: niyan@timegroup.com.cn Add: No.24 Jiwei Road, Jinan, Shandong Province, 250022, China Tel: +86-10-82783720 Fax: +86-10-62980724 Factory Location: JINAN SHIJIN GROUP CO. w w w . s h i j i n . c n Jinan Office:

Abrir la página 1 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 2

Company Honor Technology: TIME SHIJIN Group have about 60 years experience in manufacturing testing machines, and we bring up a team of elite who is dedicating in testing machine industry both in researching and developing. We have more than 60 professional technicians, include 3 experts who is taking national allowance from State Department. After recombination with TIME Group Inc. we achieved the real technical resource share, and TIME SHIJIN Group become an enterprise which is devoting to technology innovation. Manufacturing: Since year 1952, the company is performing technology...

Abrir la página 2 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 3

CONTENTS w w w . s h i j i n . c n 1 3 4 5 6 MM-W1A Vertical Universal Friction & Wear Testing Machine MR-S10D Electrohydraulic Servo Four-ball Friction Testing Machine MR-S10B Four-ball Friction Testing Machine MR-S10G Lever Type Four-ball Friction Testing Machine Microscope for Ball Scar Observation and Data Processing System MR-H3A High Speed Ring - Block Wear Testing Machine MR-H5A Ring - Block Wear Testing Machine MR-C1 FZG Gear Wear Testing Machine Introduction of Software Other Friction and Wear Testing Machines 7 8 9 10 11

Abrir la página 3 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 4

1 TIME GROUP INC. FRICTION AND WEAR TESTING MACHINE www.timegroup.com MM-W1A Vertical Universal Friction & Wear Testing Machine Brief Introduction: MM-W1A is a Multi-Specimen Friction and Wear Testing Machine. It is designed for simulating, evaluating and testing almost all kinds of oil (high-class serial hydraulic oil, lubricant, combustion oil and gear oil) and materials (metal, plastic, coating, rubber, ceramic etc.). It is widely used in tribology field, petrol chemical industry, mechanical, energy resource, metallurgy, space flight, engineering areas, college and institute etc.....

Abrir la página 4 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 5

JINAN SHIJIN GROUP CO. w w w . s h i j i n . c n Friction & Wear Testing Machine MM-W1A Vertical Universal TIME SHIJIN GROUP. 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved 2 1. Test force 1.1 Axial test force working range 0`1000N; 1.2 Error of indicating value lower than 200N not bigger than ±2N Error of indicating value upper than 200N not bigger than 1% 1.3 Discriminability of test force not bigger than 1.5N 1.4 Relative error of long time auto hold indicating value not bigger than±1% FS 1.5 Return zero error of digital display device of test force indicating value not bigger than±0.2%FS 2. Friction...

Abrir la página 5 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 6

Brief Introduction: The machine is used to evaluate the loading capacity of lubricants in the process of sliding friction on a contact point under very high pressure. The above mentioned capacity including 3 datas to be tested: The maximum load Pb under the unstuck condition, sintered load Pd and comprehensive value of wearing during friction ZMZ. Standards: This machine conforms to ASTM D2783 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids (Four-Ball Method). Specification MR-S10D Max. test load 10Kn Load range 40 N`10000N Relative error of load...

Abrir la página 6 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 7

Brief Introduction: The machine is used to evaluate the loading capacity of lubricants in the process of sliding friction on a contact point under very high pressure. The above mentioned capacity including 3 datas to be tested: The maximum load Pb under the unstuck condition, sintered load Pd and comprehensive value of wearing during friction ZMZ." Standards: This machine conforms to ASTM D2783 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids (Four-Ball Method). Specification MR-S10B Max. test load 10Kn Load range 40 N`10000N Relative error of load...

Abrir la página 7 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 8

Brief Introduction: The machine is used to evaluate the loading capacity of lubricants in the process of sliding friction on a contact point under very high pressure. The above mentioned capacity including 3 datas to be tested: The maximum load Pb under the unstuck condition, sintered load Pd and comprehensive value of wearing during friction ZMZ. The machine can carry on abrasive wearing test for a long period in order to appraise friction and obtain the coefficient of friction of the material. Standards: This machine conforms to ASTM D2783 Standard Test Method for Measurement of...

Abrir la página 8 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 9

Application: It is mainly used for the observation of ball scar after Four-ball test to make further analysis. The special design is perfectly fit for the ball scar observing. 25X microscope special for Four-ball machines Data Processing System JINAN SHIJIN GROUP CO. w w w . s h i j i n . c n Microscope for ball scar observation and Data Processing System TIME SHIJIN GROUP. 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved 6

Abrir la página 9 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 10

Brief Introduction: MR-H3A High Speed Ring-Block Wear Testing Machine is mainly used to evaluate the lubricating capability of kinds of lubricating oil and grease, and is especially suitable for the evaluation of scraping ability of medium and top grade automobile bearing oil. And it can be also used to evaluate the lubricating capability of solid lubricant materials and wearing ability of metal and nonmetal materials. This machine is used widely in the evaluation of medium and top grade automobile bearing oils, tribology field, petrol chemical industry, mechanical, energy resource,...

Abrir la página 10 del catálogo
TIME Group- Abrasion testing machine (version 1) - 11

Brief Introduction: This machine is mainly applied for simulating evaluation for kinds of lubricant, grease’s extreme compression capacity and anticonfusion capacity. It can also be used for performance study of anti-friction capacity of aviation kerosene and capacities of all sorts of paint coating, metal and non-metal materials. Standards: This machine conforms to ASTM D 2782 Standard Test Method for Measurement of Extreme-Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids (Timken Method) and ASTM G77 Standard Test Method for Ranking Resistance of Materials to Sliding Wear Using Block-on-Ring Wear...

Abrir la página 11 del catálogo

Todos los catálogos y folletos técnicos TIME SHIJIN Group

1. Hardness Tester

26 Páginas